This IP conference phone is design for small to mid-sized rooms. The phone comes equipped with advanced features that include broad SIP interoperability and superior voice quality. The return on investment is attributed to the outlasting performance of this phone, especially in SIP-enabled IP environments.
Say goodbye to drop-outs as this phone is equipped with full-duplex technology and echo cancellation, for distraction-free calls.
Plus, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are situated in the conference room. As an added bonus, the IP6000 is resistant to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices.
The phone’s PoE integration makes it easy to setup in any office. Robust provisioning, accessibility and security enhancements make this the only choice for rooms in a SIP environment.
- Polycom HD Voice –unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – Deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup –combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones. Add up to two optional expansion microphones for even greater coverage.
- Industry-leading SIP software –leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability –compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display –enables robust call information and multi-language support
- HD Voice delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Classic 12-key keypad and clear prompts on backlit LED display makes starting and managing conference calls easy.
- Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.