How do I change my password?
Go to http://agilismail.com and login with your current username/password. Go to account options and use the "Change Password" link.
What is the maximum size of an email message?
We do not restrict the size of outgoing email, however, check with the recipient to ensure they can receive larger emails.
I am receiving an error 550 message when sending an email. How do I fix that?
Make sure to enable Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) authentication in your email client or try using alternate SMTP port 366.
Are IP addresses static or dynamic?
IP addresses are statically assigned to the Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) authenticated account.
How do I change my PPPoE password?
Contact Agilis Networks technical support at 705-675-0516, option 1.
I appear to have limited or no connectivity to the internet. How do I fix this?
- If limited to only one device on the network, you will need to check with your internal/local support.
- If all devices appear to have the same connectivity issue(s), please verify the following:
- the Agilis Networks demarcation switch has power
- your router/firewall has power
- ensure all cables are plugged in properly
- try power cycling your router/firewall (Note: Please wait up to 5 minutes to ensure the device has rebooted)
- if none of the above has corrected the issue(s), please contact Agilis Networks technical support at 705-675-0516 option 1.
I seem to be having speed issues with my internet connection. What can be the problem?
There are many things to consider regarding internet speeds. Here's a list:
- To confirm if your internet connection is running as expected, you can conduct a speed test in the following ways:
- Try using a wired connection instead of using a Wi-Fi connection. There are many external factors that can impact Wi-Fi speed that would fall outside of our control. A wired connection will give you the most accurate speed results.
- The presence of a virus and/or spyware infection on your computer(s). Ensure you have an anti-virus program installed and schedule virus scans to run regularly.
- The number of computers (or devices) that are sharing your Internet connection will divide the available bandwidth. Running a speed test with only one device connected will provide you with the most accurate speed results.
- If you have a router, try bypassing the router by connecting a computer directly to the Agilis switch with an Ethernet cable. Configure the computer with the appropriate PPPoE authentication settings then run speed test again.
- Internet speeds can fluctuate throughout the day. Check and track your speeds at different times. Always remember that speeds can be affected by software updates, large file downloads, offsite backups and so on.
How do I setup my voicemail?
To record your name greeting:
- Press the Voicemail button (envelope icon). FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS, USE A ‘1’ IN FRONT OF YOUR EXTENSION.
- Passcode by default is 12345# (if you haven’t already changed it).
- Press 3 for greetings.
- Press 2 to record your name. If you have concerns about using your last name (i.e. Customer Service Dept.), please feel free to record using your first name only.
To record your full voicemail greeting:
- Repeat above steps 1 through 3.
- Then press 1 to record your greetings.
- Press 2 to record your UNAVAILABLE greeting.
NOTE: The UNAVAILABLE GREETING is the greeting that will automatically start to play if you cannot answer your phone. There is no need to set up the “Busy Greeting” or the “Temporary Greeting”.
Below is a generic voicemail template. Again, if you have privacy concerns, use your first name, or your first name and job title.
Sample Voicemail Recording:
Hi, you’ve reached the voicemail for ________________. I am unavailable to take your call at the moment, so please leave your name, phone number, and a brief message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank you and have a great day.
What are my connectivity settings?
Standard Email Settings
Incoming Email Server (POP3 or IMAP): mail.your-domain.extension (i.e mail.agilisnet.com)
Outgoing Email Server: smtp.your-domain.extension (i.e smtp.agilisnet.com)
SMTP Authentication Settings
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.your-domain.extension (i.e mail.agilisnet.com)
Port: 25, alternate 366
What is the standard size of mailboxes?
Our email account mailboxes have a 500 Meg quota.
Is Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) authentication required?
Yes, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) authentication is required.
What are my bill payment options?
All standard methods of bill payment are available to pay your Agilis Networks bill.
- Payment at your bank (you must must have a bank card), telephone or internet banking, and payment by Visa or MasterCard
- To pay by cheque please include your full account number, addressed to:
PO Box 250
Come into our location at 500 Regent Street (within the Greater Sudbury Utilities building). We accept cash, cheque, Interact, Visa or MasterCard.
NEW! Register for Auto-Pay, and have your quarterly bill payments deducted automatically from your credit card.
To register for Auto-Pay from your VISA or MASTERCARD click one of the following options below:
Make a One-Time Credit Card Payment
Credit card transactions are done through a reputable and secure third party company, Paymentus. All fees associated with these transactions are covered by Agilis Networks. Thank you for your business.
I want to learn more about the functionality of my AgilePhone. Do you have tools to help?
Each AgilePhone is unique. To learn more about the functionality of your specific model, check out our Quickstart Guides.