Polycom Soundstation IP 5000 is a one-line video and voice conferencing phone for small conference rooms and executive offices. It’s small footprint and seven foot pickup range makes it a great option for spaces with up to six participants.
The phone’s HD Voice along with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology uses G.722 codec that enhances the overall call experience, making every call sound clear and life-like.
The phone is equipped with three sensitive microphones that capture 360 degrees of sound. The IP 5000 is integrated with full-duplex technology and is made to eliminate drop-out conversations and cancel sound echoing by design—so everyone can be heard.
The IP 5000 offers robust integration options with your existing IP PBX system and hosted platforms and Asterisk-based PBX’s as well.
It’s enhanced information sharing capabilities are able to leverage off of your initial IT investments than any other enterprise media phone in the industry.
The IP 5000 features a backlit LCD screen with easy-to-use functions making it easy to jump on a call from across the conference table. The phone’s PoE integration makes it easy to setup in any office. Robust provisioning, accessibility and security enhancements make this the only choice for meeting rooms in a SIP environment.
- A touch-based user interface that is easy-to-use
- Simple and fast (one-touch) calls
- Access with a single touch to voice, video, and applications
- An open application platform—Apps-ready with API
- Flexibility and future-proofability—Designed for UC environments
- Productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and a Digital Photo Frame
- Intuitive, color, touch-screen interface for voice, video and applications
- Six-line, feature-rich phone with Polycom HD Voice
- Instant, one-touch business-grade videoconferencing right from the desktop
- Adjustable camera, base, and display to suit the environment and provide eye-level visual interactions
- Highly customizable applications platform with open Polycom API , integrated full browser and USB 2.0 for applications
- Productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and Digital Photo Frame
- Deep IP PBX integration with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch Platforms
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch for bandwidth-intensive applications
- IEEE 802.3af powered at under 11W maximum for a “green” world
- Smart motion detection to enable the screen to go to power-save mode when no one is in the office