The Polycom VVX 501 enterprise media desktop phone is a smart tool built for busy managers and knowledge workers alike.
Featuring a large touch-screen interface paired with connected software on the user’s computer, VVX 500 was designed to keep up with multitasking and scheduling in unified communication environments.
It’s robust set of features supports expansion modules for personal video conferencing and wireless networking.
Easy deployment and enterprise-grade configuration options make it easy for administrators to distribute and quickly equip handsets throughout the enterprise.
The VVX 500’s is very flexible when it comes to integrating with your existing IP PBX system. It’s enhanced information sharing capabilities are able to leverage off of your initial IT investments than any other enterprise media phone in the industry.
- UC Software and Polycom Desktop Connector to PCs; keyboard and mouse sharing
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
- Touch-screen interface
- Expandable accessories for video and wireless
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order “Skype for Business Edition” codes ending in “-019”)
- 3.5” (9-cm) TFT (320 x 240)
- Up to 12 line appearances
- Immersive capacitive touch UI
- Streaming media video playback
- Video conferencing via external USB cam (coming post FCS)
- Full Browser (Webkit)
- HD Voice up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- “Green” – low power
- Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset
- Supports expansion modules
- Headset and Accessories: RJ9 wired headsets, Wireless connectivity via electronic hook-switch, read headset, Tech bulletin
- USB-wired headsets
- Wireless USB headsets