Level up your communication with the Polycom VVX 400. This expandable color business phone is designed to perform for office workers, call attendants and teams who rely heavily on calls.
It’s excellent sound, colour display and smart visual features make it an easy way for them to navigate through their work day.
The phone’s low cost and quick deployment features make it a great option for any office while being easy to maintain.
- 12-line VoIP business phone
- Increase your team’s capacity with large smart visual display
- Reliable and clear communication
- Low deployment and maintenance costs
- 12 line keys support both your lines and autodial or contact keys. 4 soft keys are context sensitive providing you easy-to-find features like transfer, conference and call park while you are on the call.
- Backlit 3.5” color display
- The VVX 400/401 has two 10/100 ethernet ports and the VVX 410/411 has two high speed 10/100/1000 ethernet ports with an integrated switch, which allow LAN connection for your phone with a passthrough connection to your PC. Power over Ethernet (PoE) reduces desktop cable clutter by eliminating the need for a separate power adapter.
- 4–way navigation cluster with a center select key and a 12-key dial pad with controls for mute, speaker and headset volume.
- Connect the right headset to suit your work style. RJ9 and Electronic Hook Switch supported–or connect a USB type headset and have additional call, mute and volume controls synchronized from the headset.
- The VVX 411 has a USB port so you can connect your headset, enable Wi-Fi (with optional Wi-Fi dongle) and easily change your screensaver with ease. The VVX 400 and 410 do not have a USB port.
- Poly HD voice technology and Poly Acoustic fence technology provide voice clarity and eliminate noise and distractions. The full duplex speakerphone with Acoustic Clarity Technology brings the audio experience as close as possible to being in the same room.