With everything going on in the world right now, we know you have a lot of things to think about. We understand that with social distancing, we are a critical part of your continuity plan. Your telecommunications service shouldn’t add to your stress. At this time, it’s likely even more important as you try to stay in touch with your own teams who may be working in different areas. We have taken steps to try to ease your mind.
- We need to protect staff that deliver your service so that we
can continue to maintain the system and deal with any unplanned occurrences
- We have closed our offices to the public. You can reach us by:
- (705) 675-0516
- Toll-free: 1-855-232-2322
- or by using forms on our website.
- We have divided and isolated teams so that no matter what happens, there will be people available to maintain the system and answer your questions.
It may not be “business as usual” but we know that we must carry on with our important role and we must ensure that the telecommunications system stays on.
Be Calm—We’ll get through this together. And be kind to each other, even across physical and social distance.